...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Wow.

I just read Francesca's blog and it brought tears to my eyes. I wish I actually knew her so that maybe I could just call her up and try to make her feel better. I've been where she is now and I know how much it sucks and how much it hurts. That's probably why I'm practically addicted to her blog. It's so weird because it's almost like watching a more vocal (and therefore vulnerable) version of myself. Today she wrote:

I think that if some came around maybe they could help me, but they deserve to live life happily not with me being a chore. As long as I live I will never forget that comment. That hurt more than the time when he called me his ex-wife's name. I guess it needed to be said though because it made me realize that I am some chore to people. I dont want to be that. I give up trying to please people, I was just being myself to him and wanted to give him something that wasnt provided. No one understands I guess.

I want to tell her...someone does understand. I understand. I know what it's like to feel like being yourself isn't good enough, or that being yourself is bad. But it's not bad--it's wonderful--and someone out there is going to love and accept you for that self. I really, really hope that she can get herself out of this Hell soon. I'm praying for her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home