...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Why all the drama?

So today I'm making my usual blog rounds...prying into the lives of perfect strangers when I realized...life is like one big soap opera. Well, if it's not, then people only put the juicy stuff into their blogs. I know I'm guilty too, but it's just like...can no one just say "I'm having a good day and I'm happy with my life." Everyone's depressed, or upset with someone's choices, confused about their emotions, embroiled in love triangles, etc., etc. It's funny if you really think about it...why is there always so much drama?

Over the next break, I'm going to try to get my act together. It's almost the New Year and I've had a whole year to improve myself. I have improved, but I'm so far from perfect. So, I've got another year to try again. One of the things I'd like to do is cut the drama out of my life. This is going to be really difficult with a freaking cheerleading competition in January (so many frazzled nerves to deal with), but I'm determined. In life, some things are a big deal. But most of the things people (myself included) spazz about, really aren't that big of a deal. So I'm going to try to keep it that way. Pray for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home