...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

It's Wednesday

Ahh...Wednesday, perhaps my favorite day of the week. It signals the week being halfway done and has none of the stress of Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. Today was a busy day, though, and I got a lot done. We won the basketball game, I looked hott in my skirt (yeah, right LOL), and I had a decent evening. I still have tons of work to do, but I'm not at the highest stress level just yet.

In other news, Rob has a girlfriend. Well, he's been dating a girl for two weeks, so I'm guessing it's not long until they're official. I'm really happy for him. It's about time he found a girl that appreciates his personality and all the quirks that come with that. At the same time, though, it's just a little depressing. Why is it that all of my shy friends end up in relationships, while I don't? I'm 18 years old and I've never had a relationship. I've never dated anyone, either. I understand that relationships aren't the be all/end all of life, but aren't they an important part that I should probably have experienced by now?

I don't want anything long term...I'm not looking for marriage. I'd just like someone to talk to about stuff (besides my mf-ing girlfriends [I love y'all but you're not the same as a strapping young guy]). I don't even know why I want it...probably because I feel like I should at least experience it. I'm sure that everything will happen in due time, I'm just starting to get a little impatient. But while I'm waiting, I'm praying for all my friends and all their relationships and I'm glad that they've found that connection.

Edit to say that this post was late Wednesday night, that's why it says Thursday...LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home