...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Dante's Skewed Version of "Karma"

I was reading at the Council Chambers blog today, and what did I see? A post by Dante Claracuzio about Karma. Some bullshit about Newton being right "for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction." How ironic is that, coming from him? Admittedly, I don't know that bastard. Truthfully, I don't want to know him because I'm sure he'd fall into the 95%. It just irks me that he cheated on his girlfriend, drove her into depression (I say drove because pretty much told her that he was miserable throughout their entire relationship...how would that make anyone feel?), and now seems almost happy, or at least uncaring, about the fact that she's about to go headfirst into the deep end.

Now, I'll admit that all of what Francesca is going through is not his fault. No one can be held responsible for someone else's actions, but he certainly isn't blameless--his actions started the whole chain of events. So while he's talking about "equal and opposite reactions" he should be on his knees praying for salvation because I would hate to see what's going to come back and bite him in the ass.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest...I'm worried about Francesca. The more I read her blog the sadder it makes me because I remember what it was like to feel that all consuming sadness. Eventually things stop mattering and all that matters is whatever pain you feel and whatever you do to get away from it...and that's so dangerous. I really, truly hope that someone or something can help her through this. I'm praying for you, Francesca!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home