...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, December 03, 2004

I can't believe it...

I was early to work today--clocked in at 6:59 a.m. I managed to get through the plays without screwing up my lines too badly and now the worst is over. I got out of class at 4:15 and had a nice time at the tree lighting ceremony (dinner was awesome, too). Then we hung out in Chanda's room for a minute and ended up playing Trivial Pursuit. Surprise of all surprises...Jen stayed this weekend and has been actually hanging out with us. Rob too...he's in one of those moods where he's just saying outlandish shit--I think he's going to drive me fucking crazy. I called Brandon tonight. I just asked him what they (he and Domiano) were doing tonight and was like...if y'all don't do shit...roll through Maryville. Since it's almost 11:30 though, I'm assuming that they are not coming up...but I still am proud of myself for calling and not almost dying while doing it. I'm one step closer to being cool, calm, collected and well put together.

In other news...I'm tired as hell. I was thinking today that I'm so glad we only have a week left and then I can get away from this place for awhile. And I don't just mean Maryville. St. Louis (at least, this area) has a way of making me remember things that are better forgotten. Hehehe...like the time I got drunk and almost threw up at Steak 'N Shake and etc. Oh well, I think it's time for me to shower and go to bed...we're headed to the mall tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home