...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

It's Good to Be Back pt. II

I'm finally back home again! That's right, home. Maryville...my temporary but cherished home, where I make the rules, I set my schedule and I'm generally in charge of myself. Even with all the freedoms I'm allowed at my permanent residence, it just can't compare to the total freedom I get here.

And on that note, I spent another non-productive day. Well, I did my hair, which is an all day event. I also (ineffectually) whitened my teeth, but as far as schoolwork goes...uh-uh. Oh well. Eventually I'll get it done, or...worse case scenario, I won't and my grade will suffer. At this point...I'm not concerned.

I felt great today. I'm not sure why, but I felt like the brightest light in the world was shining all around me. What an amazing day I've had. Now, if I can just talk Chanda and Alex into ordering Chinese...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home