...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

"A Temporary End to Stress" or "The Last Hell Day"

After being stressed about this research paper for three or so weeks (more like a month and a half, LOL), I'm just chillin' right now. I finished it at 3 a.m. last night and went to bed and now I just have to take the test and turn it in. I still have other finals stuff to do, actually, lots of other finals stuff to do (a scrapbook, a portfolio, a play, and two tests) but I'm not worried about any of that, especially because I've got most of the stuff done for them. It feels good to not have any immediate worries.

In other news, it is Hell Day once again, but I think I can deal with it because it is my last one. Next semester I'm not going to overload myself so much on one day and I should (hopefully) have my weekends totally freed up, with the exception of basketball games. I can't wait for this week to be over, but it's all downhill from here. I hope everyone else in the world is this happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home