...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Sunday, bloody Sunday

Hmm, that title is depressing...but my Sunday wasn't (even though it's now early, early Monday morning). I got up this morning and went to work, no biggie, but then Momma and Auntie Felisha showed up. I was glad to see them and I don't even know why...it's not like I haven't seen them recently, but I was just so happy to see them. Auntie Felisha is letting me have her truck for two weeks...so I get to drive myself home for Christmas. Please Lord don't let it snow...I drove around for hours tonight. I needed some time and some space to clear my head. I don't know what's going on with me, but I seem to be stuck on something and the harder I try to move past it, the more stuck I become. I'm pretty sure that I'm almost over it, though, and hopefully my Christmas break will be the complete and utter end of it. I want to start off 2005 with a clear mind and a clear conscience. 2004 was so great...how can next year top it? I don't know, but I really think it is going to. All right, it's 3 a.m.; bedtime I believe. G'night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home