...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

It's always something, pt. II

Goddammit. So I'm reading aimlessly online and shit and Rob starts talking to me. He pissed me off and now I have to deal with him tomorrow. I think I'm going to tell him to go get fucked.

In other news, The Voice sent out a mass e-mail in response to Francesca's accusations against him. What I don't understand, is why it was sent to me? That whole situation has diddly to do with me and I haven't spoken to him in ages. I guess it just threw me for a loop, especially after having been agitated by Rob.

In fact, I was so agitated by these developments I woke Chanda up and made her come eat cereal with me. Thanks, Chanda! Ok, it's bedtime before I start dissecting tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I hope you're having a good day, Francesca, regardless of the bullshit and whoever is behind it. I don't know your circle of friends well enough to really have an opinion one way or the other...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

LOL...finally, I belong...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Yep, you are a part of my inner circle of friends/family, which are one and the same to me on this level. So don't take it personal that The Council has accepted you as well. we may fight, bicker, and bitch amongst ourselves. But then again, what family doesn't.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Aww, shucks. But really, if y'all ever need anything and I can help, I'm here.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home