...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

In the Cold Light of Day...

...I've realized a few things. First of all, it's not really cold. For it to be Dec. 9th and warm enough to only wear a light jacket is awesome.

Secondly, I realized that I have a tendency to overreact (duh, LOL) and that's exactly what I did last night. I shouldn't let Rob upset me so much...it's not like I'm dating him (or I ever have, for that matter). Also, being in an agitated state makes my mind blow things out of proportion, like unexpected e-mails.

Anyway, the point is, I've had some sleep, I'm a little more sane, and today is going to be a good day, even if it kills me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Way to go grasshopper, take control of your destiny, and your feelings, and join me on the dark side...er.. my journey to enlightenment. Sorry about that, was starting to channel Darth Vader.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home