...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Early Morning Procrastination

I have an English draft due in less than three hours. I'm not working on it. In fact, I haven't started. Why? I'm not motivated, and honestly I just don't care. What a terrible attitude that is for a college student, right? Certainly not a characteristic attitude for me...so what's the problem? The problem is I'm tired. I haven't been sleeping well and I'm feeling run down. I don't care about anything at the moment, and that's a bad sign.

I deleted my crazy post before anyone could read it, thank goodness. I'm not feeling much better about it, but I decided I should keep it to myself. Also, I talked to my cousin yesterday. I didn't really have much to say, but it was nice to hear from him. I also made several phone calls, so hopefully my mom will stop bugging me about not keeping in touch with anyone.

I'm about to begin this draft and I'm really only half awake...so I'm drinking Coke to help me wake up. Sorry, Chanda--I tried.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I said I tried...I'm only human. Can I help it if I needed a caffeine fix?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home