...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, November 12, 2004

It's too early in my cycle...

...for me to be experiencing PMS. So...what's the goddamned problem? I really think the problem is Rob. He pissed me off tonight--without even doing anything. He sat with us at dinner, which is no problem because he does this all the time, but he didn't contribute at all to the conversation. He sat...and stared. Then he chose to address one person (Alex) at an entire table full of people. He addressed all questions to her (Are you going to the concert, Alex [2 seconds after we'd discussed going to the concert]? See ya later, Alex. Etc). Now, if he likes Alex, that's fine...but don't sit at a table full of people, eavesdrop on our conversation, interject semi-snide comments at inopportune times, and then only address ONE person at the table. Things like that really annoy the fuck out of me.

So as he left, he said bye to Alex. She ignored him and I said, "See ya later, Rob." And then he addressed me for the first time with "Are you going to the concert?" Followed by a barage of questions. I get back to my room and log on to MSN messenger. He immediately pops up and tells me that there's an opening act playing...I made a non-committal reply (when I'm really thinking...so fucking what?) and he asks if I'm going. I hadn't planned on it...and told him so. His reply? Neither had I, but I'm going now...want to come over with me? I say no and that I may not even go to the concert (it's not my style anyway)...20 more questions about why not.

Finally, he leaves and at the time the concert is supposed to start, I go over. I walk to sit with a group of my cheerleading buddies...next thing I know he's right next to me. And he sits down and starts asking inane questions. How was the trip to the art museum on Wednesday? I heard you drove Doug's car...did you give him a heart attack? Do you like the music? Are you tired? You don't look enthused, are you having a good time? And on and on and on...the muscian wasn't bad, but I didn't enjoy it and ended up leaving before it was over.

For anyone reading this that thinks I'm overreacting, I probably am. But I go through this EVERY day with him..always with the questions: Where are you going? Who you going with? What are you going to do? Do you wanna do something? Mind if I come up to your room? Wanna watch Star Wars? Etc., etc. I feel like I'm going freakin' insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home