...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Another Hellish Day Ended

Well, Thursdays are my 3rd most hated day of the week (Tuesdays and Fridays really suck) because they're incredibly rushed. Today was no different. What was different, however, was that tonight instead of rushing from work to practice, I rushed to a scrimmage and the kick-off of basketball season. This required full uniform and hair and make-up and let me just say--it was NOT worth it. I had fun though, our performance went great and I looked hott in my short skirt (just kidding LOL) and at least I kind of know what to expect next week when the season gets going for real. Go MU!

Oh and tomorrow will be another Hell day, but at least after 5 p.m. I'm done...Saturday we have an all-day clinic to learn our competition routine, so I can't even sleep in on my ONE sleep-in day. This routine better be super-tight, as early as they're making me get up. Ok, I think I'm out for the night...I'm going to catch a shower and take myself to bed. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home