...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

My first real party...

Well, as tonight was the Saturday of Halloween, my friends and I threw a party. It was really a lot of fun, as much in the planning stages as in the actual party. Once the party got going (and we decorated really, really nicely) it became clear though that we'd have to go out somewhere. As much fun as all of us GIRLS had, we're just a buncha girls. There is a severe shortage of guys at Maryville...so we went to a Frat party at UMSL (University of Missouri at St. Louis). That's right...I threw a party and went to my first Frat party. It was pretty cool...lots of drunk people, lots of alcohol (what a time for me to be the DD), dancing, music, I had a good time. I met a guy and gave him my number, but I don't expect him to call. And even if he does...so what? It was just nice to meet some people and have conversation. Anyway...I'm headed to bed so I can get up and go to work. G'night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home