...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

It's 2 a.m.

I should be sleeping. I would be if I were a normal, rational person. But instead I'm up feeding my blog addiction. It's fine though...I've been up for 21 hours or so...may as well go for 24 right? Anyway...we went to Fright Fest at Six Flags tonight. It was a lot of fun...a great way to kick off the Halloween weekend and an inexpensive way to relieve some pent up stress (thanks Maryville for picking up most of the tab). I rode all the rollercoasters...rattled my brains, scared myself and screamed until I'm hoarse...but I'm really glad I went; sometimes I don't think I have enough fun in life. Other times, I have too much fun and suffer the consequences. Like with sex...I had a little too much fun with that...and now I'm paying the price. But alas, that's a whole other can of worms and I'm too tired and muddle headed to get into it.

In other riveting news (well, for 2 a.m. anyway) I found the Wal-mart Supercenter in Eureka. This really makes me happy because I miss Super Wally World (which is all they have in my area of Iowa) and now I can go there for my therapy. I mean, yes the school provides a personal counselor, but...well...she's just no Wal-Mart, LOL. I just realized that I have an essay due on Tuesday. I should probably start that this weekend, but I know that I won't. It's only a two-page thing...no big deal. Well, not relatively. Anyway...it's about time for me to shower and sleep. Or shower and not sleep. Either way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home