...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, November 01, 2004

He called/The Grudge

Ok, weird thing of all weird things...last night at 2:30 or so Jason (the guy I gave my number to) called me to see if me and my friends wanted to meet him somewhere (it was late and I was half asleep). I don't know what to make of it...it really surprised me.

Tonight we saw The Grudge. It was decent I guess. Of course I jumped and cried like a little bitch, everyone knows I'm a big baby, but as far as plot and punchline goes, it kinda sucked. Oh well...I got a couple good scares, that's what really matters, LOL. Well, all and all I'd say it was a very successful weekend, full of things to look forward to and enjoy. Now, if only the week will go as well. I need to call my Dad tomorrow--it's his birthday. Other than that...no real plans. Going to try to hit the doctor's office and make it to class. I hope I can sleep tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home