...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Random Thoughts

I just had a random thought...if you can't tell whether your day was good or bad, what kind of day was it? Today was one of those days. I woke up feeling very rested (oddly enough, as I got little to no sleep) and made it to my 8 a.m. on time. I got my homework done in time and was generally having a good day.

Then I went to work. I like my job...but, I hated it today. And then my friends are fighting (y'all better straighten up and act right...I can't have my surrogate family all screwed up). And then I had practice, which is both good and bad. My body always loves a good work out, but for some reason, I just wasn't in the work-out mood.

Right now I'm feeling kind of disconnected from everything. My brain isn't plugged into my body. I keep having these random thoughts, like:

  • I need to give myself a manicure.
  • I want a massage...full body, deep tissue (preferably from a very tall, muscular man, LOL)
  • I'm glad to have my room to myself at night this week.
  • I'd like to have my room to myself forever.
  • I wonder what it would be like to have sex in the shower...or in a car...or in semi-public place...or with more than one person at a time...or with a chick (am I allowed to wonder that?)...or what it would be like to have sex without any inhibitions...
  • I wanna know why my thoughts always turn to sex....
  • Why do the thoughts of the people around me always turn to sex, even if I don't say anything aloud?
  • Do I have "sex-fiend" written on my forehead?
  • Will I be able to get ice cream when I go home this weekend?
  • Will I ever get married? Do I want to?
  • Will my siblings ever straighten up and act like adults?
  • Will they ever be happy?
  • Will I ever make my parents proud of me, just because I'm me?
  • Will I ever own a cute pink bra from Victoria's Secret?
  • Bridget is a beautiful name. So is Josephine. I also like Alexander.

Random, random, random...

3 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

I just want to know what Emily said. Other than that, HI! :D

1:54 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Emily was soliciting traffic for her goddamned site...anyway...Hey Wink!!! BTW, if you are tied up (literally and figuratively, LOL), who's going to buy the spike for my spiked punch?

2:03 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

I'm not that wild, Chanda. Tell me the last time I got naked in public, huh? Over two weeks...lol...

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home