...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Resident Evil and why I will never "get" it...

When I went home two weekends ago I saw Resident Evil 2 at the theater. It was a great movie, even though it was a bit confusing. The lead female kicked ass and looked great doing it...who doesn't love a movie like that? But, as much as I liked it...I will probably never truly understand the damn series. Why not? Because I have yet to see Resident Evil (pt 1).

Where is the problem here? I'll probably never be able to watch it. I started it tonight. I had such good intentions...about five minutes in I got distracted. From now on, the minute I see Milla Jovovich in those ass-kickin' boots...I'll probably get distracted.

So much for knowing the back-story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home