...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, December 16, 2005

I did a bad thing, and now I'm seriously disturbed.

Well, it wasn't such a bad thing. I read one of my cousin's friend's blogs. That would be no biggie since I used to read his friend's blogs all the time, and still do read from time to time, except that this person (Jess) got a new blog because someone broke into her old one. Vince wouldn't give me the address to her new blog, so I stole it from him when he wasn't looking. The last I'd heard (from her old blog) Jess was moving to NC with her husband and her son, Peter. In the new blog, Peter is only mentioned once--and she's saying that he'll need to be at his dad's house when she meets her new love. She's met the guy, already, this I know, but that was a day dream about what meeting him would entail. But still, that's the only time Peter is mentioned.

I don't really know Jess that well, but I have a feeling that she's a hopeless romantic. That's cool. I'm just worried because all the blogs that aren't surveys, are about her new boyfriend Steve. I don't begrudge anyone love in life--Lord knows I don't, look what it's done for me--but I worry because at one point Peter was her love and now it almost seems like he's fallen by the wayside. I'm not in any danger of anyone that knows them or cares reading this blog, and I'd never want to offend her if she did read it...it just, I don't know. I don't think that parents should stop existing as people, and stop seeking love or anything, but I worry when that love becomes more important than the children involved. That isn't to say she no longer loves her son, by any means, it's just less apparent in her blogs. But congrats to Jess on the new love, I'm sure she deserves it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

So you are finally amitting out loud that you are in love, congratulations and my condolences.

I could explain to you what's going on with Jess, but then i would have to kill you. And that just wouldn't be nice. Peace

10:46 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

I admit nothing!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Shark said...

I thought you were already disturbed

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home