...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Life Blogmatic

Here's a quick update on my life:

I hate being a resident assistant.
I'm miserable and depressed.
I celebrated my 1 year anniversary by trying to break up with my boyfriend, but for some reason I love that man and couldn't do it.
I have a cyst on my left ovary.
I've slept for a week and a half.
Classes are going well. So far, I have all A's.

And there you have it. My life, in a nutshell. I guess I can go a little more in depth on some of these.

I hate being an RA. I don't know why. I just do. I'm thinking of quitting at the semester. I've been really sick lately, with this cyst and...well, I just need to let it go I think. I feel like a terrible failure, though, because I couldn't make myself stick it out. My mom is disappointed in me, I think. Really, really disappointed.

I guess that's all the depth I have. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home