...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Life is really crazy right now. Mixed-up, jacked-up, stressed out and well...I'm losing it. Really.

I'm going through these manic-depressive stages. The trouble is that the depressive stage lasts a really long time and the manic is so manic that I'm beginning to scare some folks. I'm sleeping too much and not enough. I'm tired. I'm energized. I'm basically all out of whack. I know that I need to buckle down and do well in school, but I just can't seem to make it happen. Most of my classes are just a lot of reading with not too much by way of daily assignments. I'm just swamped.

To make it all worse, I can't focus on the here and now. I just keep thinking about the past. Or the future. Or anything other than what I should be doing at this moment. I'm feeling trapped by my RA position, and truthfully it's much more lax than I thought it would be in terms of coming and going, but it's draining on me to know that all these people are relying on me for support. I can't even support myself. Well, barely.

Last night was really good, though. Me, Chanda, and Alex went to IHOP. Jonathan the waiter was there. I told him that I think he's cute (and that he looks like my boyfriend). I found out that he is 23 and single. After IHOP we went cruising to all the old spots--namely Johnnie O's. It was a lot of fun to just cut loose and hang with my girls. It was nice. Anyway...I'm struggling with the back-to-school-blues but I should be fine in the long run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home