...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sometimes I think I'm too "tight" to live...

I'm at home for the weekend. I came to clean the house in preparation for company next week. I opened my mail, though, and I had some crap from Maryville. My financial aid award for the entire year is listed at $28,850. That includes a $3500 dollar loan that I don't plan on accepting. That means...they're still giving me $25, 350 worth of financial aid for my sophomore year...which is exactly how much it will cost to live on campus and be enrolled full-time (minus my $150 room deposit and $110 technology fee). My total expense for the year...$260, plus the cost of books. I think that's pretty tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home