...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

On the tail end of the whirlwind...

Well, RA training, move-in, and orientation have been a big blur. For the last...two, two and a half weeks I've been in near constant motion and busy every minute of every day practically. I've barely had time to sleep and when I did have time, it was difficult to sleep because I have to get used to having a refridgerator in my room again and being in a room where I can hear the central air unit for the whole building. Today was the first day that I had tons and tons of free time--and it dragged and dragged and dragged.

But I did go on a shopping spree of sorts. My mom was here and she took me shopping with my nephew. I got my eyebrows waxed and found a dress for the Fall Festival Dance in October. It's really pretty and strapless. It was also on sale. I love a good bargain. Anyway, I also bought a new flat iron for my hair and I'm planning to get a new blow dryer. I can't wait. I know...I'm a total nerd. But I like to buy new stuff for my hair. Even if I never, ever, ever use it.

In other news, classes start tomorrow. I didn't even realize until Friday that yes, classes actually do begin in (at that time) three days. Now it's like...11 hours and counting. I hope I like my classes this semester. I really do. I know I have one teacher that I like as a person, but hate his teaching style. Let's hope I do well. Let's also hope that I have books, lol. I ordered my books off of Amazon.com and saved $100 even with shipping charges. Half of my books got here really quick, and the other ones are delayed like a mofo. It's annoying because the ones I got from the actual Amazon company are the ones that may not be here until Sept. 2nd. They damn well better come this week. Oh well...another semester is about to begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home