...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

More good news and a revised name list...

I just found out yesterday that I can use the Federal loan to buy school books, which means I won't have to come up with $500 out of pocket. That's great news. I'm going to save all the money I'll make in July and go school shopping, which I haven't done in two years. I'm looking forward to buying some new jeans...I need them.

Chanda redid her name list (one name for each sex for each letter of the alphabet). I've been redoing mine a lot lately and enlisting the help of my cousin and company. I'm sorry Wink...I couldn't stop myself. LOL...here's my new lists.

Boys

Adam
Bryce
Christopher
Donovan
Evan
Franklin
Gabriel
Hayden
Isham
John
Keiran
Landon
Michael
Nathan (Nate)
Owen
Preston (or Pier...but I think "Pier" is a little too different)
Quincy
Rohan or Roman
Steven or Sean
Tobias
Ulysses
Van
Wesley
Xander
Yes (stole it from Chanda...it's not practical, but it's Hott)
Zachary

Girls *denotes a middle name only

Alexa
Bridget
Christa or Caitlin
Diana
Eve or Eleanor
Faye
Gianna or Gladys*
Hazel
Isabelle or Isla
Jane or Jean*
Kayla
Leah or Louise*
Maren
Natalie
Olivia
Paloma or Phaedra
Quannie
Renee
Sylvia or Sarah (Sadie)
Theresa
Ursula (LOL)
Vivian
Wendy
Xanthe
Yvonne
Zora

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Amber does NOT qualify as a "good name." Hiya Tim...I've been trying to find a good way to contact you, but I think Katy's board is gone and I can't access yahoo from work.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home