...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, September 09, 2005

"I'm a dancer. I'm a dancer. I'm a..."

I'm a dancer. No, really...I'm a dancer. As of tonight, I made the Maryville Dance Team. I'm really excited cuz I didn't think I was going to make it. I'm a terrible dancer. I dunno what that says about the rest of the team, but I actually want to get better, so I will. I'm just happy because all through high school I was always too afraid to try out for the Dance Team even though that was what I really wanted to do (not that I didn't love cheerleading, but I always wanted to dance). I was scared because the team was really good, and I'm not so great, and I'm not terribly flexible. I was really proud of myself tonight just for getting up the courage to try. Now I'm proud cuz I made it.

Now I just need to hit the gym...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home