...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm too busy...

I have so much stuff going on right now...except really I don't. I have work and I'm getting ready to go back to school. That's it. Next weekend my sister is bringing her baby home for the first time (she's almost 7 months), so I'll be going home. I can't wait.

Joshua met my family a few weeks ago. I was a little nervous about it, but it turned out well. My mom thinks he's cute, so that's something. I don't think she's quite ready to "like" him. Daddy hates him. Steven, Roy, and William like him. Even Renzo was there and he was cool too. I'm glad that he met my family, sorta. I needed to connect those two parts of my life, I think. And it was nice to get some of Momma's food.

Other than that...life is just...well, it feels hectic even though it isn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home