...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Mother, may I...bring a man home for dinner?

So...I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but...Asshole is going home with me for a BBQ on July 3rd. So...yeah...that should be interesting. I really want my momma to like him, even though, as she's told me my whole life, it doesn't matter if my family likes him as long as I do. I'm not worried about Daddy--he hates everyone. Steven should be ok...and well, TeAhnna, too. I'm really, really nervous. I don't know why...does it even matter? It shouldn't. He won't be nervous though...I wasn't when I met his family. And they were all really sweet, too. I really liked his cousins...very nice boys. Anyway...I'll probably get all worked up about nothing and it'll be fine and the family won't much care one way or the other.

I wonder if I'll have time to go to the movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home