...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Updates

Well, I'm back in the good ol' STL region. I didn't even last a full week at home. I don't know what it is...I just don't feel like I fit anywhere. I guess I'm "home"-less. I think it will be better when I'm a little older and more financially stable and can get my own apartment. I'm looking at doing that around May of 2006. That sounds kind of far away, but it isn't really and I have a lot of stuff to do in the meantime. I need to find a roommate, an affordable apartment and start looking at setting up a household...this includes a budget, a bill system and furnishings. I can't wait though. I wish I could afford to do it on my own because I have a feeling I won't be able to find a roommate.

What is wrong with me? I really think something must be. I can't seem to make friends with anyone who is like me. I want to get out and do stuff and see more of the world. I figure that now is the best time--I'm young and childless and I don't have anything to do but worry about myself. So why don't I do the things I'd like to do? Because none of my friends are into that stuff. I'm used to doing things alone, but some things you just can't do alone. I'd be crazy to go on a weekend trip by myself. I don't know...something tells me that I won't ever find people that see things like I do. Which means I will end up alone anyway. That's kind of depressing isn't it?

In other news, I've still been dating Ishmael, although I haven't talked to him much this week. I'm feeling kind of down and anti-social at the moment. Maybe I will call him tonight and see if we can't get together. Dunno quite yet.

I think that's bout it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home