...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Life, or something like it...

Well, it's been a minute since I updated. Things with A-hole (see the "It's Over" blog) are just as confusing/infuriating/tangled as ever. Now that we're just friends (supposedly platonic) I thought things would straighten out--I was wrong. It's mostly my fault; I should have walked away from him completely, but something in me just can't do that yet. Time will tell if I've made the right decision in continuing our friendship.

The stuff with Rob is well and truly over. I'll be happy never to speak with him again (for fear I might go off).

The end of the year is approaching. I'm already slacking on final papers and such, but for my group sociology project I actually took some initiative. I'm scheduling an interview with a local gentrification expert. I can't believe how responsible and goal oriented I'm being.

In other news, Richanda met Gold last night. We drove to Marshall, MO to see his musical. He's a terrible dancer and he needs to get his hair done, but he's cute and very nice and well mannered. I'm not sure if she still likes him, but I hope she does. I think he's a good guy and they look cute together.

Iry will be staying with me next weekend. Friday night TeAhnna is taking us out to dinner at IHOP. Saturday we're going to Hoop It Up and the Science Center. Sunday she's going home. I hope I survive the weekend. How am I supposed to relate to a 10 year old, one-on-one, for like 3 whole days? Dunno bout this...

I still haven't decided if I'm staying or going this summer. I'd love to stay, but I need cash. God will work out whatever needs working out--I have to trust in Him.

Well, that's all for now, folks. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home