...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I love Wednesday

Last weekend (Friday thru Sunday) was awful. The week was better, but still not terrific. I'm really glad it's Wednesday though...the week is halfway done. I'm actually doing quite well right now...I didn't cry, I didn't throw things, and although I talked to "him" on Monday and Tuesday (I saw him, too) I think I'm well on my way to being over the bullshit. I really think I only reacted as emotionally as I did on Sunday because of the rest of my shitty weekend. Tonight's plans include getting ready to lead discussion on Friday morning, relaxing my hair, watching American Idol, and trying valiantly not to pick up the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home