...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Man, Dawg...

...why do most conversations (at least among my little circle) start like this? And why don't I, being me, find this the least bit odd? I mean, I used to be the queen of good (well, decent) grammar. Now I'm the princess of STL colloquialisms. I just thought that to be worthy of note. LOL...

In other news, today is my cousin Danielle's birthday. I was thinking of calling her, but we're not really close and I really don't like her. I can't help but feel a little bit guilty, but at the same time, no one likes everyone they meet. Personally, I dislike most people I meet. It's just unfortunate that she happens to be related to me, because that means I dislike a relative. In actuality, I dislike most of my relatives. Anyway, there are only 10 more days til my own birthday (well, 9 not counting today). I am praying for nice weather, just so my spirits are lifted.

I got an A on one part of my Greek Lit midterm...hopefully that will offset the terrible grade I'm expecting on the other part. I don't have anything else to report. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home