...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

So tired

I get the results of my bloodwork later today (you know, after sunrise, LOL). Hopefully they'll say "you have an iron deficiency, take these pills and you'll be fine." Hopefully.

I got drunk off my ass last night for the first time in like 5 months. It was so hard--I wanted to vomit every time I took a shot (since the last time I got fucked up I've had a physical revulsion to alcohol). I had like seven or eight straight vodka shots. I'm a lightweight; two will have me swinging from the trees...I was shitfaced drunk. Sorry for bothering you in the middle of the night Richanda. Remind me to tell you about what happened to me...

Today is my mom's birthday. I'm taking her and my brother out to dinner at Red Lobster. I friggin' hate seafood, but she loves it and I want her to have a special day.

I'm so tired...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I was good...relatively.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home