...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm home, I'm happy, I'm sick

I made it home today at like 1:30...on the dot, and I left at 10:30 on the dot. I must have been burnin' up the highway cuz I stopped and ate lunch, too, LOL. I swear I wasn't speeding...I did 69 in a 65, if it's not 5 over, it doesn't even count. Anyway...

I'm so happy to be home, I missed my house and my bed and my parents. It's weird cuz I think both of them missed me too, even my daddy has been talking to me and being nice and stuff. Momma's birthday is Thursday, I'm taking her and Steven out to Red Lobster to celebrate. I hate seafood. Blech.

I have a Doc's appointment tomorrow to find out what's wrong with me. I have just been so tired lately. Could be mono, could be low iron in my blood. Hopefully they can fix me, because I've just been sleeping ridiculous amounts of time. My head hurts and I'm burning music. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home