...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Spring Break in 3-2-1

Well, I got all of my papers and stuff done on time so now I'm set to be a completely mindless drone for the next week. I'll be going home either Saturday or Sunday and I'll probably party in Iowa City with Mandy on Tuesday and party at Big Muddy's on Wednesday, with Mandy, LOL.

I have an essay test to complete by the 16th, and since it will be like 7 pages worth of work, I think I'll try to have it done, or at least well underway before I leave for home, because I'm not doing shit once I hit the highway.

Richanda left already, so it's just me and Alex for right now. I'm planning on doing some laundry and cleaning up before I leave, so that's my project for the next couple days. For the next few hours though, I'm going to crank up the music and let loose. Since I can't download and make mix cds til I get home, I'm relying on AOL Music to supply me with my favorite new shit. I feel like such a weightless soul right now...hopefully it can only get better.

I'm out y'all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home