...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Stranded...Well, Not Really

I decided that I'm not ready to go back to school, even if I have to miss practice. Lucky for me there's a snowstorm brewing and I'll have a legitimate excuse. Unlucky for me that I don't have the cheerleading coaches phone number with me so that I can call her. I'm not too worried about it though. Truthfully, I don't even want to cheer any more. I just want to sit around and be lazy and study and join organizations and do something besides that.

I need to make some phone calls. I need to call Chanda and Alex and my friend Mandy. I just don't really feel like talking. I'm still sick and all I've been doing really is sleeping and having bad headaches. So Chanda, if you happen to read this...I didn't forget about y'all...I just don't feel good.

I think that's about it for right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Thanks.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home