...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Starting the New Year off on the right note...

...a bitchy one. I'm actually laughing as I type because for some insane reason I find this funny. So much for a positive attitude. I was reading other people's blogs today and someone posted something about things they had learned this year. This person says a lot of things that don't make a hell of a lot of sense to "normal" folks (well, me anyway), but I would think that people that know him would kind of know the way his mind works. He made a comment that referred to the fact that he screwed over his girlfriend by hooking up with one of his exes (well, that's my take on it, LOL). Then the ex (who is now the current gf) made a comment asking him to "explain it because she didn't get it." Ok, now I don't know this guy and I get it...why doesn't she get it?

I called her an ignorant bitch before I thought about it. I'm just proud that I didn't actually post that comment. Not too positive, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I was trying not to make it too obvious who I was talking about. Oh well, LOL.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home