...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Can I get a Hell Yeah?

The Saints Ladies just kicked the shit out of Webster, our rival who we were tied with for 1st place in our conference. I don't normally get into women's basketball, but it was a great game from start to finish. We had a 20 point lead when the Gorlocks got a hair up their asses and started acting like they wanted to play basketball. With 10 seconds on the clock, the score was 68-67, us. After some fouls and time outs, we just let the time run down and won. So technically we didn't destroy them...but we still won and that's what matters.

Is it sad that I'm blogging from the basketball game? LOL...I'll update after the guys play. I hope we win. Go Saints!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Hell Yeah!

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home