...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Ocean's Eleven and a crazy ass dream...

I was thinking about going to see Ocean's 12, but I've never seen Ocean's 11, so last week I bought it on DVD. I'm starting to think that maybe I don't want to waste money to see Ocean's 12 because I can't even manage to sit through the first one. I've started it twice now and lost interest half-way through. Last Friday I stopped it after an hour and tonight I fell asleep on it.

While I was asleep I had a crazy ass dream and it's got me all worked up. I dreamt I was on a date with this guy, except that it wasn't really a date because I didn't want to be there, but I felt like I had some things I needed to say to him. Then halfway through he gets a phone call and suddenly there's this girl there arguing with me and trying to fight over him. Now my personal philosophy is that no guy is worth fighting over. If he wants to be with you, he will be...you shouldn't have to fight some bitch. So here I am arguing in this dream (and do a good job if can say so myself) when it starts pouring down rain. During this exchange, she's attacked me for being young, accused me of being a whore, and told me I should be ashamed, so I finally say something smart and then tell him to take me home. Oddly enough, the roads are all washed out and he's like "Well, we'll have to wait and take a boat." And then he starts explaining the differences in small boats to me. I woke up during Ocean 11's film credits.

I'm disturbed by this dream, mainly because of the people in it (who I actually know, well, their faces were familiar, but I didn't really ever know them) and because it's probably the manifestation of thoughts that I've been having about myself. Well, except the boat thing...dunno where that came from...unless Ocean's 11 ends on a boat, which could explain that, LOL. I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of--even though I feel like it sometimes. I'm not a bad person, I just made a bad choice (a few, actually). I didn't mean to hurt anyone, whatever happened; and in the end I only hurt myself anyway. I'm still pissed that I was fighting over this guy...he's not worth it; no guy is, at least no guy I've met. Dammit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I think Vin Diesel is sexy, too. Suddenly I want to go watch Triple X...lol...

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home