...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Blue Monday

Well, not really "blue," just lazy I suppose. I have no plans and no inclination to make any. I'm determined to clean my room at some point in the day and should probably start soon as that is an all day project, but I know that I probably won't (I'm having too much fun prancing around in my underwear, LOL). I think I'm going to go to the movies at some point today. Maybe I will call Richanda and see if she wants to go, too. After getting lost so many times in the last few days I actually stumbled (well, drove) through Ferguson, which is where she lives. Anyway...I should get going. How am I going to be a lazy good-for-nothing if I'm sitting on the PC?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I fell asleep, man. I call you tomorrow and we can hang out. LOL...

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home