...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I'm alone, but not lonely (yet)

...actually, I'm not even alone--Rob won't go away. He showed up at my room today and wouldn't leave. He bothers me...I've spent an entire semester not wanting to be mean, but honestly...why doesn't he get it when I'm polite? I'm not mincing words, I haven't beat around the bush, I just haven't been "mean." I distinctly remember telling him at the beginning of September that it made me uncomfortable for him to be in my room and I didn't want him there. In those exact words....yet he still asks me all the time. Tonight he didn't ask...he just showed up. This cannot happen. Especially since I'm going to be here a lot over the break and he seems to have no desire to go home. This break is supposed to be my recharge time and I'm going to recharge. He's been hinting that he wants to spend a lot of time with me over the break and I told him that I want to be alone. I'm ok with being alone and after 3 months of 24 hour togetherness, I'm looking forward to it. I think I'm going to tell him again...

I'm finally all alone (without friends). I miss Chanda and Alex already...and Chanda's only been gone for less than two hours. Alex left this morning, and I slept through her knocking on my door so I didn't get to say goodbye. I'm sad, but at least we'll all be eager to reconnect in January. Also, I've got everyone's numbers so we'll probably be in contact every few days or so.

Daddy called today--he's in town for a funeral. I really hope he doesn't ask me to go; I hate funerals. I am supposed to be meeting him and my siblings at one of their uncle's houses. I suppose I should leave soon, but I'm just not feeling it. Damn family, LOL. Not really. I think blogger needs smilies/emoticons so that I can wink after I make lameass jokes. Ok, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home