...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

No Human Contact

I haven't had any human contact today. I got a phone call from an automated machine type thingie, but I don't count that. I talked on two answering machines, and while I was in the shower I heard the only other girl on that's still here go into the bathroom...but still no contact. It's weird and it's kinda nice. I've just been bumming around all day (it's after seven and I'm just getting out of the shower, LOL)--watching tv, playing loud music, aimlessly surfing the internet. I think I'm going to order some Chinese food later...

I watched MTV2 practically all day long for some reason and I saw the new Eminem video "Like Toy Soldiers" several times. I'd seen it before today, but seeing it so many times makes me realize how awesome it is. It's a good video with good special effects and I love the song, especially the part where the kids sing. I really love the message--don't be a pawn. I'm no Eminem fan by any stretch, but he did some good work with this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Yep...we'll have to do that. :)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home