...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

It's almost 3 a.m.

...and I really am on my way to bed, I swear. But before I went, I happened to be perusing blogger. Just reading random blogs...it's amazing how much of their lives people put into a blog. I think some of the appeal is that blogging makes you anonymous. You can put your life and your thoughts and your emotions into words and share it with others, but you don't really have to share too much.

For me it's different, because I have people that I see often that read my blog, but also it's good because they get a glimpse into my mind. Especially since maybe it's hard for me to say those things out loud. I don't know...I'm just going on and on.

Rob sent me an e-mail at 1:15 a.m. It said, "Let me know when you're going home so that I can stop by and say goodbye. I hope you're enjoying spending time with your siblings." He's insane. I told him yesterday that I was going to my sister's house to say goodbye to my brothers. Just because I haven't spoken to him he thinks I never came back? I'm not complaining though...that's probably why he hasn't been calling and stopping by my room. Not only that, but he already knows that I have to work until Friday, so it's a moot point.

What am I going to do with him? I guess maybe I have to tell him I don't even want to be friends any more because his idea of "friendship" is not the same as mine. The whole situation is an unneeded stress and it shouldn't be...I mean, he's only one person. So, it has to end. I think I'll think about the best way to proceed after I go home.

I wonder if Valerie can do my hair for me before I leave? I'll have to call her and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home