...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Home, Sweet Home

Well, I finally got off my ass and went home today. I made it in at about 7:30ish and my whole family was pissed at me for not calling. I said I'd be home Sunday, not Sunday morning. So I had to call my mom in North Carolina, and my aunt and my brother William and a few other people to let them know that I wasn't "dead or raped on the highway" and get a lecture from my dad. It's nice to know that he actually worried, but why did he call all those people? What good did it do but cause them to worry?

Anyway, on the way home I got to thinking about stuff--things I've dealt with this year, stuff I realized, etc. I will write more about it later I think, because I don't feel like getting into it right now, but I know that it's time to let it out before I go insane. Damn the consequences.

Also, I realized one of the reasons it's nice to come home. I went to McDonald's on my way to the house and I made my order. I'm kind of a picky eater, and I order the same thing every time I go in (and after several years they get it right, which is one of the reasons I hate going to any other McDonald's because they always fuck up my order, LOL). Tonight I ordered and the girl said, "Is that you, Jaime?" And I was like, "Yeah, it's me." So I didn't even have to finish my order because she already knew what it was. I went to high school with her, so it was nice to talk for a minute. Also, some other friends were in McDonald's and they came to the order window to chat with me. Small towns are great (some days). One thing that tells me, though, is that I eat at McDonald's way too much. I smell a New Year's Resolution, LOL.

As I type, I am illegally downloading music files. I miss being able to pirate songs...LOL. When I left for college my mom had our computer professionally "cleaned out" and deleted my user account for XP and made hers password protected so that I can't download any more (I can only use the guest account and guests don't have permission to install file sharing software). I had this elaborate plan to call my mom in NC and tell her that the printer was broken and that to fix it I needed her password so that I could get into the main controls (my mommy is computer illiterate), but when I got home, the pc is already logged into her account. I'm glad. I would have hated to lie. But I still would have...LOL...

So that's the update on my life...btw, Chanda....I actually cleaned my room before I left. No..really, I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home