...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Dessert Guy

Today while I was at work, the guy we order our desserts from came in with new stuff for everyone to sample. Sharon called out to me so I could come taste the cakes (oh they were incredible...hehehe) and the guy (probably in his mid to late 50s) looks at me and says "You look like you don't eat, try this" and starts shoving desserts down my throat. Then he grabbed me by the waist and said..."Yep, you need food." I was like "Ok nice older gentleman, please don't touch me." LOL...

I think it's just odd how people's perceptions can be so different. Because the whole time he's like "you're too skinny, you must not eat" I'm thinking, "I'm never going to lose 10 lbs. eating this shit." But it was really good, there was this fudgie brownie stuff. It was great. Anyway...I don't think I'm too skinny...what does everyone else think? LOL...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

No, I didn't say that...I don't know what it means, LOL. But he may have been Italian...dunno really, I'd never met him before.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home