...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Reasons I shouldn't drink...

1. I talk too damned much. I'm generally a very open person...which is both good and bad sometimes, but generally I censor myself. Not so when I've been drinking...I think I discussed my underwear and my enjoyment of adult novelties with a total stranger last night.

2. I don't like hangovers. I was so fucked up today that my supervisor thought I had morning sickness. I swear I didn't even drink much...it just wasn't agreeing with me.

3. My mother is insane. This isn't really related to my drinking, but she did remember to tell me that alcoholism runs in the family and she lectured me about not drinking and driving (which I DO NOT DO). Then her mean-spirited ass kept pushing me and making me stumble. Not nice...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

You know you lyin'!!! You're not going to get nekkid any more than I'm going to stay sober...I am just not planning on doing it when I need to get up and work the next day. Anyway...if you do get nekkid, get nekkid with Justin-Cody...

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home