...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Bitches and Hoes

I consider myself a young woman, sometimes even a young lady. I think that as a woman I deserve and demand a certain level of respect. I think all women do. But I also think there are some females out there, that are not ladies and they are not real women. They don't behave with respect and they don't deserve respect. These "women" are what I would call bitches and hoes.

Now, how can I as a female call any other female a bitch or a ho? I guess I can't. It's kind of judgemental and just really wrong. But when I see these bitches out here fucking with people I care about, it really pisses me off. That's not a good reason to rant and rave and as a mature adult I should know that, but I'm not a mature adult yet.

The bitch in question, is married to my cousin. She's 13 years older than him and has children three years younger than him...and she's a goldigger. And a game player. And a dried up hag that's trying to stay young by acting like she's my age. My cousin is an Army Reservist, currently in Iraq. From the moment he left, she's been fucking around with just about every guy in B-town (close to where I live in Iowa). Now she has a somewhat steady boyfriend (which my cousin doesn't know about) and she's fucking around on him, too. My cousin gave her power of attorney (which makes sense...it's his WIFE for crying out loud) and she has drained his bank accounts and wrecked her cars (that's right...cars PLURAL). She lost their house because she's using the money he sends her every month to party...and this bitch is in her 40s. Their son knows all about her boyfriends because she can't even be discreet...and well, it is really pissing me off. There's nothing I can do...but it's just one of those things that makes me want to call her a bitch to her face (which I can't do as I'm here and she's there).

There is really no point to this rant and rave...just that there are some women out there that behave like bitches and hoes. It makes me angry because I'm not one, yet I've been treated like one by guys that have been burned by them. I guess all I can do is call a bitch a bitch and a ho a ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home