...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Sleep is for the Weak

Alex's "friend" D. showed up last night...Chanda felt the need to interrupt my shower to tell me this, too. So we go downstairs and hang with him and his friend again and at like midnight they're just like...let's go to Johnnie O's. So we all piled into Brandon's (D.'s friend) car and headed to Fenton. It's probably very weird that I've been to that damn novelty store three times in as many days. It's also very weird that I went in twice and didn't buy anything...I never come out of a novelty store empty-handed. So of course I had to buy something last night. I think I'm a freak. Or like I will be a straight freak--someday and with the right person. Anyway...it was a fun night, even if Chanda has been giving me smack about Brandon liking me (which I'm sure he doesn't) and even if I did only get 2 hours of sleep. The formal dance is tonight...and then we're going to club Velvet....I'm going to sleep all damn day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home