...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dear.

Today is Joshua's birthday. He's not too thrilled. I drove out to the house to get him this morning and he wasn't even out of bed yet. He was mumbling something about it being too early and him being too old, but I wasn't really listening. I had to get up at 5:00 a.m. to make it out there on time...so I was pretty much wired and ready to play. I jumped on the bed. I sung songs. I danced. He told me that no one should be allowed to be so chipper at that hour. I mean...that's not my fault.

My plan is to sneak over to the apartment in the early afternoon and clean. Then I'm going to bake a cake and try to figure out how the hell one goes about cooking steak. He's got presents already, so I don't need to worry about that. I wonder if Wink wants to come out later. We'll see about making that happen, too. I hope he has a good birthday. I'm trying to ease the pain of turning 30. Personally, I don't think 30 is that old...but then again...I'm only about to turn 20. LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

YOU ARE ELEVEN

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home