...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's nice to be at peace.

Life is good.

The semester is winding down. I turned in my term paper, which was complete BS, but according to the professor no one got below a B. He also keeps telling me that I'm a good student, so there's hope that I may get an A. I only have two more tests and four short writing assignments and then I'm done. Joy.

I'm really happy with my boyfriend at the moment. Not for any particular reason. I was remembering something that his father told me at Thanksgiving. He said, "If two people want to be together, nothing will keep them apart. If two people don't want to be together, nothing anyone can say or do will keep them together and happy." Thinking about it, I realized that I do want to be with Joshua. I don't care about the difference in ages, race, education, etc. I don't care if no one on this earth approves. I'm happy. And since resolving that, I've quit trying to tear the relationship down from the inside. Cool.

In other news, I've decided that (Joshua or no Joshua) I'd like to have a baby in 2010. That's five years from now, so I'll be out of school, I'll have bought, or be getting read to buy, my house, and I should have a good, stable career. We'll see. I've also decided that my first child will be called Miriam Eve or Caleb Aaron. I won't say why, but they're both great names, with lots of meaning. You can't go wrong with Biblical names; that's my motto.

I'm excited for Christmas. My sister and the baby will be home to visit. Michaela will be one on Dec. 9th, and she's been pottying for practically two months now. Smart girl. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home