...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A look back...December 31, 2004


It's that time again, y'all. Time to make some resolutions that I won't keep for next year. Last year I said that I wanted to have a more positive attitude and affect others in a more positive way. From where I'm sitting that lasted all of 24 seconds. I also resolved to have the best year ever...which I did. One out of two isn't bad, right? Ok, this year's list is going to be short and sweet.
1. No soda.
2. Less cussing.
3. More self-confidence.
4. More positivity.
5. More independence/adventure.

I'd say that I want to keep my room clean, but I know it won't happen. All right...I'm out.

I posted that last year on New Year's Eve. Oddly enough, not only did I keep my room clean all year, but I kept an immaculate house. I'm a total neat freak. I love it. I think I cuss less, and I've been more independent and adventurous. The soda thing ain't happening though. I'll edit this later to add my resolutions for next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home